Court Farm COVID 19 Policy for Guests
Court Farm has its own guest entrance, hallway, stairs and dining room, which are all separate to the owners’ residence. Accommodation is on the first floor, using the guest stairs and comprises 1 large twin room with sofa, and 1 large double room with a sitting area. All rooms have a well stocked tea tray.
We have a large garden and surrounding fields and orchard, which guests are welcome to enjoy.
We have made a number of improvements to how we operate to ensure the safety of visitors and staff. These measures are in line with the government’s Covid-19 Secure Guidelines and may be amended as and when the guidelines change.
- We will only be taking one set of guests at a time, using either one or both of our rooms.
- We will not be taking back to back bookings for the foreseeable future and there will be a 48 hour break between each booking to allow for extra cleaning and airing.
- We will not be requesting confirmation deposits for the time being.
- We practice a thorough cleaning regime throughout Court Farm, including high temperature washing of all bed linen and towels and steam cleaning of duvets and pillows after each visit.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitising routines and regular disinfection of heavy touch points and high contact equipment.
- We are happy to clean and replenish items in your room every day as usual, however if you would rather we didn’t do this, we can leave any necessary replacement items outside your room.
- We would ask that you complete a pre-order form for breakfast and leave it on the sideboard in the hall by 8pm. Everything will be laid out in the dining room when you arrive for breakfast in the morning at the time requested.
- Where appropriate staff will wear face masks or gloves, especially during food and drink preparation.
- All china, glass and cutlery is cleaned on a hot wash in the dishwasher.
- Signage has been updated to remind visitors and staff to wash their hands.
- New hand sanitiser points by the front door and in the hall have been installed.
- Contactless payments are encouraged.
- It is important that we must all respect each other’s space, a minimum 2m social distancing will be observed.
- We will go through all the safety procedures with you on arrival.
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all visitors and staff we respectfully ask you to remain at home if you, or any member of your party, is feeling unwell. If we believe that you are displaying symptoms of COVID 19 on site we will require you to leave and return home.